I stopped at Walgreens on my way into work this morning because they had some awesome advertised deals. OH MY GOSH! I totally racked up. lol
- 2 containers Maruchan instant lunch – $1.00 (I had nothing at home to bring for lunch today. )
- 3 packs of 5-count Papermate Mechanical Pencils – on sale for $1.50 each – used coupon in Walgreens circular to get them for $0.05 EACH. Total cost = $0.15!!!!! Savings = $4.35
- 2 packs of 5-count Bic Hiliters – on sale for $1.99 each – used coupon in Walgreens circular to get them for $0.39 EACH. Then I used a manufacturer’s coupon for $1.00 off of two Bic products. Total cost = -$0.22!!!! (Its hard to tell in the post, but that is a NEGATIVE sign in front of the $0.22) Savings – $4.20 (including coupon savings)
- Eraser caps = $0.19
- Slider pencil case = $0.99
- Dawn Dish Detergent – $1.99 – used Walgreen’s circular coupon for $1.00 – Total cost = $0.99
Total cost for trip = $3.47!!
Total savings = $14.72!!